|City/Town: • Oklahoma City|
|Location Class: • Hotel/Motel|
|Year Built: • 1908|
|Year Abandoned: • 1970's|
|Status: • Restored • National Register of Historic Places|
|Photojournalist: • Billy Dixon|
The Marion was built in 1908 and is one of the few buildings remaining near the time of statehood. The Marion boasted deluxe single and double rooms for rent and long term living in it’s heyday. The three story wooden structure has been boarded up for decades. The roof and inside structure are both in poor conditions.